I live in Kansas City with three older kids, 2 dogs & a cat. Serving my community is important. I've rescued dogs, volunteered at pet rescue events and as a foster to various dogs, cats, a bird named Kiwi and a rabbit waiting to find their forever homes.
I have a twin sister, Diane, who lives in the Kansas City Metro with her family and an older brother who lives in Tennessee. I grew up on the St. Louis side of the state near the small town, Potosi where my parents still reside. My dad retired from Ford Motor Company. My mom is a knitter, designer and magazine editor.
- Kansas City Pet Project
- Smithville High School SWAT Robotics Booster Club Volunteer
- Smithville Middle School Support Group (MSSG) Volunteer
- Smithville PTO 2000-2011 Volunteer
- NAWS-Northland Welfare Society Volunteer
- Vineyard Church Café Volunteer