I've been married to Mike since 1990 and live in the Northland with our three teenagers and 2 large, standard poodles. I'm active as a volunteer at the kids' schools and in the community. I've rescued dogs, volunteered at pet rescue events and as a foster to various dogs waiting to find their forever homes, cats, and a bird named Kiwi.
- Smithville High School SWAT Robotics Booster Club Volunteer
- Smithville Middle School Support Group (MSSG) Volunteer 2005 to present
- Smithville PTO 2000-2011 Volunteer
- NAWS-Northland Welfare Society Volunteer
- Vineyard Church Café Volunteer